Thank you for your interest in our program. The Baylor Family Medicine Residency Program does not discriminate with regard to sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, disability or veteran status. We welcome and review all applications to our residency program.
Our program is heavily subscribed and we reserve the right to limit our review of applications that meet the following criteria:
- USMLE exam passed within two (2) attempts
- USMLE exam scores above 215
- COMLEX exam scores above 25th percentile, per NBOME converter
- Graduation within five (5) years of applying
- Three (3) LORs, one must be from a primary care provider
Additional Application Information
We do not offer visas other than J1 sponsorship.
In accordance with Baylor GME regulations, we do not sponsor observerships or clinical externships to applicants not already enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate program elsewhere. Please contact Baylor GME for further information regarding these requirements.