- Assistant Professor
Psychiatry and Behav Sciences
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Ben Taub Hospital (Clinic)
Houston, TX 77030
- BS from Baylor University
- Waco, Texas
- MD from UT Health Science Center San Antonio
- San Antonio, Texas
- Internship at Loyola Stritch School of Medicine
- Maywood, IL
- Internal Medicine
- Residency at Emory University
- Atlanta, GA
- General Psychiatry
- Fellowship at Emory University
- Atlanta, GA
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Board Certified
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Late Life Mood Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Electroconclusive Therapy
- Geriatric Patient Population
- Racial Disparities and Health Equity
- Jones KC, Schwartz AC, Hermida AP, Kahn D "A Case of Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis Treated with ECT." J Psych Practice. 2015 21 (5): 374-380.
- Callaway K, Coshal S, Jones K, Coverdale J, Livingston R "A Systematic Review of the Safety of Electroconvulsive Therapy During the First Trimester of Pregnancy." J ECT. 2016 32 (3): 149-220.
- Jones KC, Han J, Shah A "The Cognitive Impairment Continuum: Areas of Controversy with the use of Cognitive Enhancers." Psych Annals. 2016 46 (2): 110-117.
- Jones KC, Salemi JL, Dongarwar D, Kunik ME, Rodriquez SM, Quach TH, Salihu HM "Racial/Ethnic Disparities in the Receipt of Electroconvulsive Therapy for Elderly Patients with Principal Diagnosis of Depression in Inpatient Setting." Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2019 March ; 27 (3): 266-278.
- Coshal S, Jones K, Coverdale J, Livingston, R "An Overview of Reviews on the Safety of Electroconvulsive Therapy Administered During Pregnancy." J Psych Prac. 2019 25 (1): 2-6.
- Testa CM, Jones K, Slobodnikova Z, Jones SR, Wood-Siverio C, Factor SA, Hermida AP "The Safety and Effectiveness of Aripiprazole for Treating Irritability and Aggression in Huntington Disease: A Double-blind Placebo-controlled Pilot Study." 2016 January ; 12 (1): 249-250.
- American Association of Geriatric Psychiatry
- International Society for ECT and Neurostimulation
- Houston Medical Forum
- The Texas Mental Health Equity Mentorship Network
- Membership and Mentorship Coordinator
- The Houston Psychoanalytic Society
Log In to edit your profile