To apply for a fellowship position, it is necessary to submit via the Electronic Residency Application Service which is a program of the Association of American Medical Colleges. The ERAS application deadline is May 31, 2017.
You must register with the National Residency Matching Program. Information regarding requirements for the Match is located at the National Residency Match Program site.
ERAS application includes the following items:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- Dean's letter
- All of Your ABA In-Training Exam Scores
- USMLE transcript
Competitive candidates will be invited to Houston for a one-day interview which the department will cover one night of the hotel expense.
Questions regarding application status, please email Davelyn Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications and Prerequisites
- Successful completion of training in anesthesiology at an accredited program
- Board eligible or certified in anesthesiology
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support