Benefits, including salary and vacation time, are determined by the Baylor College of Medicine Office of Graduate Medical Education Office.
- Salary CA-4 level (PGY-5) due to yearly changes refer to this link
- Vacation - 15 working days
- Health and dental benefits - As per GME Office for all trainees
- Personal/sick time - five working days. The ABA does not allow trainees to be away more than 20 days per year without making up that time.
- Books Provided: Pediatric Anesthesia
- Book/meeting allowance - $1,500
- Parking - Assigned by the GME office.
- Educational/meeting time - five days. More time can be given for participation in a national conference.
- Non-clinical time/research - determined by service and extent of involvement in a research project