The following provides information about pediatric resident benefits and other program perks.
(Academic year 2018-2019)
- PL-1: $56,578
- PL-2: $58,696
- PL-3: $60,283
- PL-4: $62,718
- Medical and dental insurance at no cost for trainee
- Life insurance (1.5 times annual salary)
- Professional liability insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Holiday time off
- White Coats Laundered
- Parking reimbursement via supplemental pay
- Interns will receive book money stipend via supplemental pay
- Interns are paid for orientation
- Relocation stipend provided for those moving to Houston.
- Professional meeting stipend offered
- Senior residents reimbursed for American Board of Pediatrics registration fee
To see more visit the Pediatrics Residency benefits.
The Baylor College of Medicine Pediatrics Residency Program offers many other benefits that allow you to enjoy your peers outside clinical duties and explore Houston as well. View recreational opportunities.
Academy of Resident Educators
The Academy of Resident Educators within the Pediatrics Residency Program at Baylor College of Medicine aims to foster the growth of residents as clinician-educators by encouraging direct instruction, educational leadership, and professional development. View more information.